All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction not only to the works of Sun'Allah Ibrahim, but also, more generally, to the modern literature of Egypt (and elsewhere in the Arab world) over a 40-year period, in its social, historical and political setting.
- Author BiographyPaul Starkey was, until his retirement in 2012, Professor of Arabic and Head of the Arabic Department at Durham University, UK, and Co-Director of the Centre for the Advanced Study of the Arab World. He is currently Vice-President of the British Society for Middle Eastern Studies.
- Author(s)Paul Starkey
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.