Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of the first book about songbird carving, the authors revisit the subject with five new projects. Again, the carving techniques are exhaustively covered, illustrated with beautiful photographs and drawings. The songbirds include male and female northern cardinal, house sparrow, blue jay, and American robin.
- Author BiographyRosalyn Daisey has been carving wildlife for over 30 years. Her work has been displayed at many exhibits and shows. She works from a studio in Newark, Delaware.
- Author(s)Rosalyn Leach Daisey
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/1997
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note276 color, 664 b/w photos/83 drawings
- Weight2000 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patricia Sina Kurman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.