All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to explore comparatively how magic-usually portrayed as the antithesis of the modern-is also at home in modernity.
- Author BiographyBirgit Meyer is a senior lecturer at the Research Centre for the Study of Religion and Society, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, University of Amsterdam. Peter Pels teaches at the Research Centre for the Study of Religion and Society and the Department of Sociology and Anthropology of the University of Amsterdam. He is also the editor of Social Anthropology/Anthropologie Sociale.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2003
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBirgit Meyer,Peter Pels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.