CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- Author(s)Morris Regan
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudien & Dokumente zur Geschichte der Romanischen Literaturen
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Volume editorD. J. Conlon
- Table Of ContentsContents: A new critical edition and English translation of an eyewitness account of the Norman conquest of Leinster and Meath in 1167 - 1175.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Denis Conlon studied at the Universities of Nottingham, London and Lille. After serving in the Royal Air Force, he held teaching posts in England, Singapore and Newfoundland. Since 1970 he has held a chair in the University of Antwerp (UFSIA). He has also edited Guy de Warrewik, Wistasse Le Moine, Richart sans peur, La Chanson d'Audigier and Simon de Puille, and many volumes of the Collected G.K. Chesterton.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.