Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn unflinchingly candid memoir from the quintessential Greek American storyteller revisiting his family, faith, home, and heritage
- Author BiographyHarry Mark Petrakis published his first story, Pericles on 31st Street in the Atlantic Monthly in 1957. Since then he has written twenty-five books of fiction, essays, and memoirs, and he has twice been nominated for the National Book Award in fiction. Petrakis has been honored with the O. Henry Award, the Chicago Public Library's Carl Sandburg Award, and awards from the Friends of American Writers, Friends of Literature, and the Society of Midland Authors. Petrakis has adapted his stories and novels for film and television and has lectured on storytelling before colleges and clubs across the United States. He and his wife, Diana, have three sons and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Harry Mark Petrakis
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.