All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mesmerizing new bestseller from Josephine Cox -- the nation's favourite storyteller
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching --and started to write her first full-length novel. She won the 'Superwoman of Great Britain' Award, for which her family had secretly entered her, at the same time as her novel was accepted for publication.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/09/2009
- Weight649 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.