All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mesmerizing new bestseller from Josephine Cox -- the country's favourite storyteller.
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching --and started to write her first full-length novel. She won the 'Superwoman of Great Britain' Award, for which her family had secretly entered her, at the same time as her novel was accepted for publication.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/12/2008
- Weight497 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.46Trending at £4.62
- £7.02Trending at £8.99
- £3.78Trending at £6.02
- £4.61Trending at £5.24
- £5.70Trending at £7.99
- £5.73Trending at £6.98
- £5.95Trending at £8.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.