All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionShows what poetry was before the emergence of the modern category poetry : that is, how vernacular songbooks of the thirteenth to fifteenth centuries shaped our modern understanding of poetry by establishing expectations of what is a poem, what is a poet, and what is lyric poetry itself.
- Author BiographyMarisa Galvez is assistant professor of French at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Marisa Galvez
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 colour plates, 33 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.