All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionUmberto Saba's reputation in Italy and Europe has steadily grown since his death in 1957, and he is positioned alongside Eugenio Montale and Giuseppe Ungaretti as one of the three most important Italian poets of the first half of the twentieth century. This title presents a translated collection of Saba's poems.
- Author BiographyUmberto Saba (1883-1957) is widely considered to be one of the most important Italian poets of the twentieth century. George Hochfield is professor of English, emeritus, State University of New York at Buffalo. Leonard Nathan has published many volumes of poetry, as well as numerous translations, prose works, and articles on poetry.
- Author(s)Umberto Saba
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Margellos World Republic of Letters
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note1 b-w photo
- Weight666 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Translated byGeorge Hochfield,Leonard Nathan
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.