Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £53.58
- £23.32Trending at £24.27
- £15.48Trending at £18.99
- £8.15Trending at £8.96
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
About this product
- DescriptionSounding a warning about the decline of the world's marine resources due to commercial fishing and other causes, this book considers the imminent extinction of some species.
- Author BiographyCarl Safina, author of The View from Lazy Point: A Natural Year in an Unnatural World, Voyage of the Turtle: In Pursuit of the Earth's Last Dinosaur, Eye of the Albatross: Visions of Hope and Survival, Song for the Blue Ocean: Encounters Along the World's Coasts and Beneath the Seas, and founder of the Blue Ocean Institute, was named by the Audubon Society one of the leading conservationists of the twentieth century. He's been profiled by The New York Times, and PBS's Bill Moyers. His books and articles have won him a Pew Fellowship, Guggenheim Award, Lannan Literary Award, John Burroughs Medal, and a MacArthur Prize. He lives in Amagansett, New York.
- Author(s)Carl Safina
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/1999
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.