All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionPatricia Pereira is a consciously aware multidimensional telepath who has been receiving messages from the Arcturian star since June 1987. At that time, she was telepathically contacted and requested to begin a series of galactically inspired manuscripts in essay form--with Songs of the Arcturians the first of those manuscripts.
- Author BiographyFor more than twenty years Patricia Pereira had been a down-to-earth medical transcriptionist. She was the founder of the Idaho chapter of the American Association for Medical Transcription. In 1985 her concern for the disappearance of endangered species on our planet drove her to start the well-known Wolf Recovery Foundation, which helped restore wolves in Yellowstone and Glacier national parks and in central Idaho. In 1987 Pereira's life changed dramatically. She began receiving telepathic communications from the star Arcturus and has transcribed thousands of pages that convey a message of hope and encouragement about the changes Earth will experience in the years to come. These galactically inspired pages have become the Arcturian Star Chronicles. When asked why she wanted to publish this series, Pereira says, I wanted humanity to see there was hope for the future, the planet, and society, and that we have the ability and the technology to make the world a better place. The main message the Arcturians want to communicate with us is that we must begin to acknowledge ourselves as spiritual beings and to know that it is up to us to make this planet a better place, in both our environment and our society. Our challenge is to live our lives with courage every day, knowing that what we do individually contributes to the planet as a whole.
- Author(s)Patricia Pereira
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.