Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, an experienced psychotherapist taps in-depth interviews to document how boys who grew up with psychotic, bipolar, depressed, or mentally ill parents coped with the stresses and became the men they are today.
- Author BiographySusan L. Nathiel, PhD, LMFT, is a psychotherapist in private practice in Hamden, CT.
- Author(s)Susan L. Nathiel
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.