More items related to this product
Best-selling in Mobile & Smart Phones
Save on Mobile & Smart Phones
- £559.99Trending at £644.07
- £199.00Trending at £293.64
- £15.99Trending at £16.58
- £299.00Trending at £369.41
- £94.99Trending at £142.72
- £49.90Trending at £59.05
- £149.99Trending at £284.47
About this product
- BrandSony Ericsson
- TypeMobile Phone
- Storage Capacity100MB
- ColourSpring rose
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution3.2MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMemory Stick Micro,Memory Stick Micro m�,microSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity920 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 600 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 400 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size2.2"
- Height93 mm
- Depth14 mm
- Width50 mm
- Weight95 gr
Most relevant reviews
- 0164sandy6107 Nov, 2014by
Lovely easy to use and good looking phone
I love this phone, it's of the old range but so am I, I find it brilliant for everything I need. The only thing is I hope they keep selling the accessories for it. The lovely colour is great and can be bought in other colours, One thing iv'e managed also to take lovely photo's with it and put them onto my laptop,
- 1136827208@dele...05 Dec, 2012by
Good phone, super design! Affordable price!
Very good phone, excellent and dynamic design. The kit includes everything you need (headphones, software CD, carrying case), very pleased. Thank you, good phone!
- malddog26 Nov, 2012by
Great value Phone
Definately one for the oldies ... great big buttons and easy to use.... Highly recommend to people with poor eyesight..... LOVE IT
- yas200221 Jul, 2011by
waste of money, dont buy it!
nice looking, targetted for teenage girls. but on the other hand it is very palsticky, dim screen, small screen, cheep looking, 9 out 10 times the jesture move does not work, waste of money. don't buy it!
- 0b62fe071edd9a5...07 Jul, 2010by
I couldn't find product locally in shops, wanted a flip phone not many about and I wanted a Sony. Being pink was a bonus as its my favourite colour!