More items related to this product
Best-selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- £70.00Trending at £108.99
- £49.49Trending at £81.95
- £234.48Trending at £337.51
- £79.99Trending at £102.72
- £12.99Trending at £14.20
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £9.94
About this product
- Product InformationWith a frequency response of 14 Hz - 22 kHz, the Sony MDR-NC60 are adjustable, foldable headband headphones that offer great listening experience thanks to its ambient noise reduction. The 40Mm driver units and neodymium magnets provide superior sound quality. They come equipped with wired connectivity and a sensitivity of 102 dB. It features a built-in monitor switch to mute music to listen outside. These black Sony headphones weigh 225.1 grams.
- Fit DesignHeadband
- Earpiece DesignEar-Cup (Over the Ear)
- Sensitivity102 dB
- Frequency Response14 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance40 ohms
- FeaturesAdjustable Headband,Closed Back,Detachable Cable,Foldable,Lightweight,Microphone,Noise Cancellation,Noise Reduction,Surround Sound
- Connectivity TypeWired
- Noise CancelingWith Noise Canceling
- Driver Unit Size40 mm
- Plug Type3.5mm (1/8")
Most relevant reviews
- mattfrear10 Aug, 2016by
Firmer than original, but still good
These feel a bit firmer than the stock earpads but I don't notice the difference wearing them. Good value and a great price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 119001724@delet...04 Oct, 2011by
These headphones are good, comfortable to wear even though the are quite big compared to some others I tried. They do reduce the noise well when the music is playing, even at low volume but when there is no music I dont think they stop any more noise than normal headphones. Headphones are for listening to music I suppose and these do give great quality sound so I am pleased with them.
- rgbeal09 Mar, 2011by
Headphones for the TV - and much more.
I have a very old pair of Sony headphones that I used for the TV sometimes. I thought they were OK until I plugged in these NC60's. Even without the noise cancelling turned on they are far better, with good bass. But when you turn on the noise cancelling there is an added depth. And the noise cancelling itself works well, it is aimed at getting rid of lower notes like aircraft noise, and it does this very well.