Best-selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- £135.99Trending at £143.22
- £1.99Trending at £2.14
- £199.00Trending at £218.99
- £90.00Trending at £95.47
- £6.99Trending at £8.59
- £89.23Trending at £155.48
- £210.00Trending at £229.96
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy crystal clear sound while traveling with the Sony MDR-NC7 on-ear headphones. This Sony headphones features a driver unit that aids these headphones in producing detailed stereo sound. Furthermore, this on-ear headphones has a unique feature that gives you the option of listening to music with or without noise cancellation. Whether you are amidst honking vehicles or in a marketplace, the Sony MDR-NC7 renders minute audio details. The noise canceling technology in these Sony headphones significantly reduces the ambient noise, facilitating a comfortable audio experience. Additionally, it also reduces the noise by about 87.4 percent considerably when the noise canceling circuit is switched on.
- Fit DesignHeadband
- Earpiece DesignEar-Cup (Over the Ear)
- Sensitivity102 dB
- Frequency Response30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance33 ohms
- FeaturesFoldable,Noise Cancellation
- Connectivity TypeWired
- Driver Unit Size38 mm
- Plug Type3.5mm (1/8")
- UseHome Audio & Hi-Fi
Most relevant reviews
- persan-dovil201...01 Feb, 2017by
exactly what i expected
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- pfpbells08 May, 2014by
Good light earphones.
I bought these earphones to use on long haul flights. They fold up small and are light. They are not very substantial and would not have bought them for daily use in the home. They perform well as earphones but I have not had the opportunity to use them in a noisy environment, so cannot comment about the noise cancelling properties.
- c-class28005 Apr, 2012by
Sony noise cancelling headphones
so good i bought another set, really useful on planes and trains, Travel bag and airline adapter provided . Cuts most of the background noise out. Even with the most expensive ones you will not totally cut the background noise out. Well worth the little money i spent.
- 36teak3615 Feb, 2012by
Poor, Poor, Poor, don't waste your money on this very disappointing product
I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this product, as it is very disappointing.If you use these headphones without the noise cancelling function activated, almost all of the base is wiped out, making things sound very 'tinny'. The sound quality is just about acceptable when the noise cancelling function is activated, but that's about as good as it gets with this product. I also found them to be very uncomfortable after only 30 minutes wear as there is not a 'recess' in the cans that fits over your ears, so instead they press on the ear, which is uncomfortable.The actual NC function seems to work ok, but I have not had a chance to test it on an aircraft yet as this was my main reason for buying these. I have to say that I only paid £20 for them, so I suppose you get what you pay for. If you want a cheap pair of NC headphones and are not overly concerned about quality of sound, then these would do ok, but if you want more than just ok, avoid these like the plague as you will be very disappointed. The fact that there seems to be loads of these for sale on ebay as second hand, should be warning enough to avoid them. Read full review
- 1042538486@dele...25 Nov, 2011by
Value for money, 5 star product
these headphones are great!! cheap but great at the same time. totally worth it!! i had other headphones but the sound wasn't all that. these are PERFECT! thank you!