All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sorry About That, Edwin Battistella analyzes the public apologies of presidents, politicians, entertainers, and businessmen, situating the apology within American popular culture.
- Author BiographyEdwin L. Battistella teaches linguistics and writing at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, where he has served as a dean and as interim provost. He is the author of Do You Make These Mistakes in English? (OUP, 2009), Bad Language (OUP, 2005), and The Logic of Markedness (OUP, 1996).
- Author(s)Edwin L. Battistella
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight284 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.07
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.