All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionSoul Pain is a moving, articulate and profound series of reflections on the shock, fear, anger, desolation, acceptance that serious illness brings, the choices to be faced and the meaning of healing in such contexts. Theologically rich and with a depth of wisdom learned at great cost, this book is full of illuminating insights for all who minister.
- Author BiographyJennifer Tann is Professor Emerita of Innovation at Birmingham and is a trustee of several charities including Education for Ministry. She is a Bishops' selection adviser, a member of Gloucester Diocesan Synod and Bishop's Council, and General Synod.
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJennifer Tann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.