All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA terror from the malign and wild magic of the Old World, the Chimes now run free in the Midlands and Richard and Kahlan, powerful in their own right, begin to see their own magic undermined, leaving the people of the New World vulnerable to the encroaching evil that Darken Rahl unleashed.
- Author BiographyTerry Goodkinds first novel, Wizards First Rule immediately established him as one of the worlds bestselling authors. Each subsequent book in the Sword of Truth series sold better than the one before and some twenty million copies of books in the series have now been sold. He lives in the USA.
- Author(s)Terry Goodkind
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication22/04/1999
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Sword of Truth
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- Out-of-print date29/05/2008
- Content Notemap
- Weight919 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.