Sound Business: How to Use Sound to Grow Profits and Brand Value by Julian Treasure (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £8.17Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating practical guide to the use of sound in business, from performance-enhancing soundtracks to retail environments and office partitions.
- Author BiographyJulian Treasure is founder of the world's first strategic sound consultancy and an international consultant on all matters of the use and abuse of sound in business and commerce. He is frequently invited to speak at international conferences.
- Author(s)Julian Treasure
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.