Sound Capture for Human / Machine Interfaces: Practical Aspects of Microphone Array Signal Processing by Wolfgang Herbordt (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £116.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £99.43Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith a continuously increasing desire for natural and comfortable human/machine interaction, the acoustic interface of any terminal for multimedia or telecommunication services is challenged to allow seamless and hands-free audio communication.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Herbordt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number315
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 276 p.
- Weight910 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.