Consider these sponsored items
- £5.65Was:£6.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound Phonics prepares children for full fluency in reading, writing and spelling by providing intensive practice in phonics. A comprehensive phonics resource, it is fully compatible with 'Letters and Sounds' and any other incremental phonics programme.
- PrizesWinner of Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2010.
- Author(s)Carol Matchett
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSound Phonics
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight134 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £12.27Trending at £14.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.