All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-help book for hard of hearing and late-deafened adults offers information on how to manage hearing loss in the hearing world in a thoroughly upbeat way.
- Author BiographySara Laufer Batinovich is a trained demographer who lives and works in Federal Way, WA.
- Author(s)Sara Laufer Batinovich
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.