All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces simple science topics using everyday objects and situations that readers can recognize in the world around them. This title cover different aspects of light, forces, magnetism and sound. It looks at sound: how sounds are made, how they travel, how we hear them, what makes a sound high or low, loud or soft.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: All About Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.70
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £20.32Trending at £21.24
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.