CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.39Trending at £4.97
- £4.48Trending at £4.84
- £9.39Trending at £9.56
- £4.33Trending at £4.80
- £0.99Trending at £1.00
- £4.92Trending at £5.02
- £2.50Trending at £2.69
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the key science topic of Sound through simple text and engaging experiments.
- Author BiographyCarol Ballard is a full-time author after spending the last 15 years as a science teacher. She now writes and consults on a wide range of scientific topics.
- Author(s)Carol Ballard
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow Does Science Work?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and diagrams
- Weight159 g
- Width219 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.