Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.43
- £7.11Trending at £7.51
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- DescriptionSounding Imperial offers a more nuanced sense of poetry's unseen role in larger historical processes, emphasizing not just appropriation or collusion but the murky middle range in which most British authors operated during their colonial encounters and the voices that they used to make those cross-cultural encounters seem vivid and alive.
- Author BiographyJames Mulholland is an assistant professor of English at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)James Mulholland
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note17 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.