All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £4.64Trending at £5.05
- £14.00Trending at £16.74
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £11.62Trending at £13.21
- £7.30Trending at £7.81
- £7.85Trending at £9.98
- £4.08Trending at £4.97
About this product
- DescriptionFigures of speech are pure gold for business writers. They make our words more powerful, persuasive and poetic, add help us get our message across in a way that's immediate and memorable. Sounds Good on Paper takes fifty of our finest figures and explains how they can help anyone who works with words to express themselves with aplomb.
- Author BiographyRoger Horberry is a freelance copywriter working for various London design, branding and advertising agencies. He is the author of Brilliant Copywriting (Pearson, 2009).
- Author(s)Roger Horberry
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.