Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage has frequently been at the centre of discussions about Holocaust writing. This title chronicles the status of English in writing about the Holocaust, from the period of the Second World War to the 1990s. It provides a perspective on such standard works as Eichmann in Jerusalem , The Shawl , and Maus .
- Author BiographyAlan Rosen is a 2004-2005 fellow at the Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania and the 2005 Sosland Fellow at the Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. He has published books and articles on Holocaust writing and is currently working on a book dealing with David Boder and Holocaust testimony.
- Author(s)Alan Rosen
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.