All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the social role of soup through a collection of affordable recipes from food activists, chefs, and others.
- Author BiographyMartha Bayne is the founder of Soup and Bread, a free weekly soup dinner held each winter and early spring at the Hideout, a bar and music venue in Chicago.
- Author(s)Martha Bayne
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Weight369 g
- Width153 mm
- Height191 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.