All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments crucial changes in performance practice and live electronics, computer music, notation and event scores, theater and installations, intermedia and technology, politics and the social roles of composers and performers, and innovations in the sound of music.
- Author BiographyLarry Austin was the founding editor of Source and is Emeritus Professor of Music at the University of North Texas. Douglas Kahn is the author of Noise Water, Meat: A History of Sound in the Arts, and a Research Professor at the National Institute for Experimental Arts, University of New South Wales, Sydney.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note68 b/w photographs, 128 line illustrations
- Weight917 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDouglas Kahn,Larry Austin,Nilendra Gurusinghe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.