Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe industrial chemist is frequently required to prepare a variety of compounds. This manual serves as a convenient guide to choose a synthetic route. It offers detailed directions for the synthesis of various functional groups and includes references to the journal literature and patents (foreign and domestic).
- Author BiographyDr. Stanley R. Sandler won the R&D 100 Award offered by the industry in 1990 for a significant commercial process to prepare an important organic intermediate. In addition to this honor, he has over 100 publications involving patents, books, an encyclopedia article, several journal articles, and he is currently a referee for several journals. Sandler received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Penn State University. Wolf Karo was a winner of the Westinghouse Science Talent Search. He holds a number of patents, and has been active in developing applications of monodispersed microspheres in diagnostic testing and other areas of biotechnology. Karo received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Stanley Robert Sandler,Wolf Karo
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/1992
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.