All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.23Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the development of various family theories and methods within the context of the social values, technological changes, and political events of the twentieth century. Multicultural dimensions are emphasized throughout.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1451 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byPauline Boss,Ralph LaRossa,Suzanne Steinmetz,Walter R. Schumm,William J. Doherty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.