CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a selection of the principal international, European and domestic sources of environmental law, together with commentary and references to secondary sources. This edition contains discussion of the Sixth Environmental Action Programme. The domestic coverage includes consideration of the Pollution Prevention and Control Act 1999.
- Author BiographyMaurice Sunkin, Chief Editor, Professor of Law, David M Ong, Senior Lecturer in Law and Robert Wight, Lecturer in Law, all at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)David Ong,Maurice Sunkin,Robert Wight
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight1492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.