Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this invaluable reader, Michael Les Benedict draws together the important documents that have shaped and been shaped by the American Constitution from medieval times through the present day.
- Author BiographyMichael Les Benedict is a prominent American historian who taught at Ohio State University from 1970 until his retirement in 2005.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight481 g
- Width158 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael Les Benedict
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.