All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from Peter H. Lee's Sourcebook of Korean Civilization, Volume One, this abridged introductory collection offers students and general readers primary readings in the social, intellectual, and religious traditions of Korean from ancient times through the sixteenth century.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Lee is Professor of Korean and Comparative Literature in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of California, Los Angeles, and author of Songs of Flying Dragons: A Critical Reading; A Korean Storyteller's Miscellany; and Pine River and Lone Peak.Wm. Theodore de Bary is John Mitchell Mason Professor Emeritus and Provost Emeritus of Columbia University. He is the compiler of Sources of Chinese Tradition and Sources of Japanese Tradition, and editor of The Rise of Neo-Confucianism in Korea, all published by Columbia University Press.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIntroduction to Asian Civilizations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width224 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byHugh H.W. Kang,Peter H. Lee,William Theodore De Bary,Yongho Ch'oe
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £7.86
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.70
- £7.50Trending at £11.87
- £5.00Trending at £5.58
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.