All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses soutache and bead embroidery to develop unique-looking, colorful jewelry projects that appeal to all. This book includes 18 one-of-a-kind projects, each showcasing a different technique and additional design suggestion, along with a gallery of inspiration to tempt jewelry designers at all levels.
- Author BiographyAmee K. Sweet-McNamara's work is sold through shops and galleries and she teaches at regional shows. Amee runs her own website where she sells kits, raw soutache, and video tutorials for working with soutache. She lives in Nashua, NH.
- Author(s)Amee K. Sweet-McNamara
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note45 color photos
- Weight371 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.