CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionFirst edition published 2004 by Pearson Education Limited.
- Author BiographyNancy L. Clark is the DeGrummond Professor of History at Louisiana State University. Her publications include Manufacturing Apartheid: State Corporations in South Africa (1994). William H. Worger is Professor of History at the University of California, Los Angeles, and his publications include South Africa's City of Diamonds: Mine Workers and Monopoly Capitalism in Kimberley, 1867-1895 (1987). Together they have edited Africa and the West: A Documentary History, Volume 1: From the Slave Trade to Conquest, 1441-1905, (2010) and Africa and the West: A Documentary History, Volume 2: From Colonialism to Independence, 1875 to the Present, (2010).
- Author(s)Nancy L. Clark,William H. Worger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleSeminar Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.