All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest volume in the series is a book on nation-building in post-apartheid South Africa.
- Author BiographyAlexander Johnston is a research associate of the University of KwaZulu-Natal, where he was Professor of Political Science from 1994 to 2002. Subsequently he was Senior Associate at the Centre for Development and Enterprise in Johannesburg. He currently works as a political risk consultant.
- Author(s)Alexander Johnston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.