CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
South African Governance in Review: Anti-corruption, Local Government, Traditional Leadership by Vinothan Naidoo, James Muzondidya, Mcebisi Ndletyana, Paula Jackson, Mpilo Pearl Sithole (Paperback, 2009)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Africa's fourth non-racial democratic election in 2009 caps fifteen years of state transformation. This title comprises of papers prepared by the Democracy and Governance Research Programme of the Human Sciences Research Council, on some of the major governance issues facing the post-apartheid state.
- Author BiographyDr Vinothan Naidoo is a Chief Researcher in the Democracy and Governance Research Programme at the HSRC. Paula Jackson is an Honours student at the University of Cape Town. Dr Mcebisi Ndletyana is a Senior Research Specialist in the Democracy and Governance Research Programme at the HSRC. Dr James Muzondidya is a Senior Research Specialist in the Democracy and Governance Research Programme at the HSRC. Dr Mpilo Pearl Sithole is a Senior Research Specialist in the Democracy and Governance Research Programme at the HSRC.
- Author(s)James Muzondidya,Mcebisi Ndletyana,Mpilo Pearl Sithole,Paula Jackson,Vinothan Naidoo
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures, charts
- Weight135 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.