All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book provides a critically informed and holistic analysis of the impact and legacy of mega-sporting events through the lens of South Africa's 2010 FIFA Soccer World Cup and its associated developmental paradigm.
- Author BiographyEddie Cottle is the policy and campaign officer of the Building and Wood Workers' International (BWI) for Africa and the Middle East.
- PublisherUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationScottsville, Kwazulu-Natal
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byEddie Cottle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.