CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionInternational migration is a dynamic global phenomenon that has been drawing increasing attention from both scholars and policymakers over the last few decades. It is particularly relevant to South Asia, since the region is a vast source of sojourner migrant labour, as well as home to permanent immigrant and diaspora communities.
- Author BiographyMd Mizanur Rahman is Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of South Asian Studies at the National University of Singapore. His recent co-edited books include Diaspora Engagement and Development in South Asia (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013), Migrant Remittances in South Asia (Palgrave Macmillan, 2014), and International Migration and Development in South Asia (Routledge, 2015). Zaara Zain Hussain is Researcher at the Institute of South Asian Studies at the National University of Singapore, specializing in international development and labour policy in South Asia and Southeast Asia. She has written extensively for the Institute of South Asian Studies, and has contributed to journals such as Geopolitics, History and International Relations and Journal of International Affairs.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byMd Mizanur Rahman,Zaara Zain Hussain
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.