All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a qualitative study on the creation and circulation of a variety of literacy texts, practices, and values among South Asian immigrants in Louisville, KY. Based on in-depth interviews, Pandey examines the literacy practices and values of South Asian immigrants, and demonstrates the transnational flows of languages and literacies.
- Author BiographyIswari P. Pandey is assistant professor of English at California State University-Northridge.
- Author(s)Iswari P. Pandey
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- Series TitlePittsburgh Series in Composition, Literacy and Culture
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.