All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis work tells the colourful story of the Bronx, starting with its development as a New York suburb and boomtown when hundreds of thousands of immigrants flowed into the borough. This edition includes a new final chapter describing the rebuilding of the borough by grass-roots groups since 1984.
- Author BiographyDaughter of American civil servant abroad, Jill Jonnes grew up in many countries. She graduated from Barnard College and the Columbia School of Journalism, has written for The Record (Bergen, N.J.), and free-lances for numerous magazines. Married to a physician, she now lives in Baltimore.
- Author(s)Jill Jonnes
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight715 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.