All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a chronicle of South Carolina describing in human terms 475 years of recorded history in the Palmetto State. Recounting the period from the first Spanish exploration to the end of the Civil War, the author charts South Carolina's rising national and international importance.
- Author(s)Walter B. Edgar
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note52 colour photographs, 137 halftones, 39 line drawings, 11 tables
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.