All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlow South Devon and Dartmoor Travel Guide - Holiday tips and insider advice featuring Plymouth highlights, local restaurants and pubs, national parks and reserves. This guide also features characterful local sights and suggested itineraries, Darmouth, Torquay, Dartmoor National Park, South West Coast Path, beaches and coastal activities, cycling.
- Author BiographyThe authors both live in Seaton, East Devon, and share an enthusiasm for the county's landscape, history and village churches. Hilary Bradt (co-founder of Bradt Travel Guides) is an enthusiastic walker whilst Janice Booth's interests centre more on the history and folk legends. Janice is a former Bradt editor and occasional author.
- Author(s)Hilary Bradt,Janice Booth
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Slow Travel series)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.