Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.80
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionEasily accessible from London, this 100-mile footpath runs from Eastbourne to Winchester through southern England and the counties of East Sussex, West Sussex, and Hampshire.
- Author BiographyJim Manthorpe has had itchy feet for as long as he can remember, exploring most nooks and crannies of the hillier parts of the British Isles at an early age before venturing further afield to travel to places as distant as Patagonia in the south and Lapland in the north. He currently lives in London where he works in Stanfords, the travel bookshop. He is the author of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, and coauthor of Trekking in Ladakh, both also from Trailblazer.
- Author(s)Jim Manthorpe
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication30/03/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBritish Walking Guide S.
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Out-of-print date08/01/2009
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Width180 mm
- Height120 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.