All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author captures the history of South Dublin featuring images from Dalkey, Dun Laoghaire, Bray and down the south coast. From the Liffey to Greystones, this book covers some of South Dublin's best-known areas, providing a wealth of information in a visually striking and important history.
- Author BiographyMichael Mullen is the author of several children's books and books on Mayo and Irish history. He lives in Castlebar, Mayo.
- Author(s)Derek Stanley
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Note150 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.