All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £33.25Trending at £50.00
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £28.59Trending at £40.05
- £24.81Trending at £26.33
- £12.46Trending at £12.70
- £8.93Trending at £12.37
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to some of the best mountain biking in the North and South Downs of England. It contains 24 routes from 16 to 35km long, many of which can be linked to make much longer rides. Each is described with easy-to-follow directions and details of distance, grade of difficulty, refreshment stops and is accompanied by specifically designed mapping.
- Author BiographyBorn and breed in the South East, Nick Cotton is a 'Cycle Route Consultant' and a well-known and respected guidebook writer. He has written over 30 bike guides in the last 12 years, riding more than 25,000 miles across Britain during the course of his research.
- Author(s)Nick Cotton
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/06/2013
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.