All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide lists the best places to stay and eat, and offers a background on sacred architecture, art, music and dance, as well as where to study yoga and meditation. It caters for visitors from backpacker to tourist. There is an emphasis on politics and current affairs.
- Author BiographyDave Abram first visited Goa in 1983. Subsequent travels have taken him as an English teacher to various southern European countries, as an anthropologist to a Native American reservation in the US, and as a Rough Guide author to Corsica and India.
- Author(s)Beth Wooldridge,D. Sen,David Abram,M Ford,N. Edwards
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date25/01/2006
- Content Note24pp colour illustrations
- Weight533 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.20
- £12.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.