All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the south of India, this volume contains detailed maps of the area and details of how to find the greatest monuments. It covers Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar islands and Lakshadweep.
- Author(s)Adam Karlin,Amelia Thomas,Amy Karafin,Anirban Mahapatra,Rafael Wlodarski,Sarina Singh
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Country & Regional Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date28/01/2015
- Content Note119 maps
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- barlyn201127 Oct, 2016by
Worth the cost.
A "must" if travelling to this region.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.