All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe economic development of South Korea has multiplied the nations output and transformed it from an agrarian economy to that of a major industrial power. This book is a study of development of the South Korean economy based on available data with minimal historical description, focusing on investment, the sources and means of capital formation.
- Author BiographyYoung-Iob Chung was born in Korea. After briefly attending Seoul National University, he completed a BBA degree at the University of California at Los Angeles and received MA and PhD degrees in economics from Columbia University. He taught at Moravian College in Pennsylvania and was associate professor and professor of economics at Eastern Michigan University from 1966 to 1998. Chung also served as department head (1970-1994) and is now emeritus professor of economics. Among numerous publications, his most recent book is Korea Under Siege, 1876-1945: Capital Formation and Economic Transformation (OUP, 2006).
- Author(s)Young-lob Chung
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous figures
- Weight823 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.92
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.